Conservation Blog Guidelines
The PEC CO-OP Conservation Blog was created to be a forum for the discussion of topics related to energy efficiency, conservation, energy management and renewable energy generation.
We welcome your feedback in response to articles posted in the blog, and we have developed the following guidelines to ensure dialogue is productive and family friendly.
- Comments are reviewed by a moderator prior to posting. As long as they are related to the topics discussed in this blog and adhere to the guidelines listed here, comments should be posted within one business day.
- Comments should address only those issues discussed in blog posts or related to topics the blog was created to address, including energy efficiency, conservation, energy management and renewable energy generation.
- Comments containing personal attacks or offensive or profane language will not be posted.
- Comments should not overtly promote a business, product or commercial interest.
- PEC will not edit comments.
- This is a public forum, so please do not share information about your PEC account or that might identify you personally or embarrass you or someone else.
- Providing your e-mail address will allow us to contact you if we are unable to post or have questions regarding your comment. It will not be published in this blog.
For more information about PEC’s policies regarding web content, read our online Privacy Statement.