Your Account Preferences
PEC members have a variety of options when it comes to managing their account online. You can update your contact information, manage or sign up to receive account notifications by email or text message, and much more.
To get started, log in to SmartHub, PEC's online account management tool, and select "My Profile" from the navigation menu. Once there you'll find a number of account management options, including the following:
- Change your SmartHub login credentials — You can change your email or your password, or both.
- Manage your SmartHub accounts — Need to manage your mother's PEC account online? You can do that with SmartHub. Provide an account number and some identifying information and you can see mom's account when you log in to see your own.
- Update your billing address and contact information — Change the address to which your bill is mailed, or provide a seasonal address if you're going out of town for awhile.
- Manage your payment method — Add a bank account or credit card to your list of available payment methods and save it to use again in the future.
- Enroll in paperless billing — When you sign up, you have the option to receive notification by email or text message. And because you are helping reduce postage and processing costs, you'll get a discount on your monthly bill. Learn more about PEC's eBilling and eSaver options at PEC Rates.